I’m committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or my services, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page each time you use this website to ensure you‘re happy with any changes.
WHAT I COLLECT
When you my website, complete any contact form, sign up for and use my services, send me an email, or communicate with me in any way, you are voluntarily providing me with information that I collect.
This information may include your name, occupation, e-mail address, physical address and phone number.
WHAT I DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping, including storing a copy of any contact form submissions on my website database, storing a copy of any enquiries and email conversations on my computer, mobile devices and cloud services.
- I may periodically send promotional email about new services, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided if you have given me consent to do so.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes if you have given me consent to do so. I may contact you by email, phone or mail. I may use the information to customise and improve the services I provide according to your interests.
I will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
I am committed to ensuring any information you provide me with is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure I have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website requesting contact from me, I will add you to my contact database, this information will include your name and email address. I do not share this information with anyone else and I do add these details to my newsletter list, provided you have given me consent to do so as part of that enquiry.
- If you decide you do not wish to hear from me, you may change your mind at any time by contacting me or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in my emails.
- I will not share your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) & EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please e-mail me or if you believe the information I am holding is incorrect, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.